Thursday 30 December 2010

The Ice Princess by Camilla Lackberg

On top of trying to establish a new business, not easy in the current climate, and studying for a business related exam, reading has been somewhat on the back burner. Of course, Christmas has been a very busy time too, if extremely enjoyable.

So a quick update. I have been struggling to find time to really sit down and get stuck into a good book. I am currently reading The Ice Princess by Camilla Lackberg. I'm not going to say much at this stage except that I am a quarter of the way through and feel I am still in the introduction. It doesn't have that dark, brooding Scandinavian atmosphere of Mankell or Nesbo but maybe I need to put time aside to just get cracking on it.

Once done I intend to do a full review.

Hope you're having a happy Christmas and as I probably won't blog again this year, wish you and yours a happy and prosperous New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment